What do you really want to do with your business?
Barb has a process that answers 6 key questions used to build any small business into its full potential. Barb helps her clients make big change doable which has resulted in as much as 800% increase in income in as little as 11 months.
Answers to the 6 Key Questions CEO’s of SMEs Often Ask
Barb starts with a strategy session that clearly lays out your path, sets your goals, and define what you will need to build a bigger business. Then Barb’s team help you stay on track, implement work your growing team cannot get to, and reach those goals, month-after-month and year-after-year.
Book your personal business-focused call with Barb.
- Start the Process – Strategy with Coffee (group strategy session) – for CEOs just wanting to experience our advisory aproach
- Build the Process – Build your CEO muscle (Council membership, training, and strategy meetings) – for serious CEOs with big picture growth goals
- Stay on Target – Longterm Council – strategy, support, and mastermind – for serious CEOs wanting to continue implementing growth goals
- Stay on Target – Longterm Advanced Council – strategy, support, and mastermind – for serious CEOs wanting to continue implementing growth goals
- Personal Advisor – Strategy planning, commitment, and implemenation for the CEO and/or select team members. – for serious CEOs wanting personal, customized support and time.
- Outsourced Support – technical writing, database support, software research, website work, HR training & support, Systems training, etc. – for tech companies looking for additional outsourced team members to help with short term projects.
Not Ready? Start Here!
Traditionally Published Author
For business owners wanting to get into the entrepreneur mindset and really start shifting their business from start-up to profitable.
Business owners may know how to start and run their business, but when it comes to really accelerating the business growth and taking it to another level of business, it can seem unachievable.
Barb’s book, Entrepreneur Awakening – Making the move from employee to business owner, explores the mind-shift that must take place before any owner can have a business big enough to hire employees of its own and still make a profit.
For groups of entrepreneurs (conferences, associations, real estate boards, franchise owner training). Refer to Barb’s eSpeakers or personal speaker’s page for details on how to book Barb for your next event.