Sometimes when you want to grow your business it feels like everything is against you.
- How can I be bigger if I cannot afford to be bigger?
- How can I not afford the time required to grow if my goal is to be bigger?
- Where do I get the answers and support I need?
Business owners get a Strategic Advisory Relationship that is
focused on business growth and CEO development.
Need to Make Choices Simpler?
Barb – The Decision Maker
- Where can I get more money to actually create more business?
- If I cannot hire anyone right now, where will I find more time to do the increased work of a larger business?
- How will I use the money and time I currently have to create a larger business?
Get the answers to make the best decisions that are specific to your business growth.
Barb Stuhlemmer has helped corporations, not-for-profits, charities, and individuals make difficult decisions easy. With her experience in research, Barb knows how to handle data. By understanding what possibilities are available, what the keys needs are, and with tools to evaluate the options, Barb can help you choose the best options to create your growth plan and meet your goals.
Need to Understand?
Barb – The Explainer
- How do I know the choices I’m making are right for me and my business?
- What are the key things I need to do and understand to make it easy?
- How long will it take and what are the steps?
Create a plan that is time-bound, easy to follow, and will get you to your desired goal.
Barb Stuhlemmer is trained to help adults learn new ideas and implement change. She teaches entrepreneurship at the college and has worked with hundreds of business owners to help them make significant strides forward in their growth goals, which, not only creates a bigger, more stable business but, also a more balanced lifestyle.
Need to Keep Up with Change?
Barb – The Information Metamorph
- Things are changing so fast, how do I know what I need to know?
- Are there experts out there that can help me and when should I call them in?
- This feels like a huge undertaking. Where do I start? What steps do I need to take?
Stay the course with your plan, be accountable, and get things done with the support you need when you need it.
Barb Stuhlemmer has worked in a variety of industries, becoming an expert in several fields, from high-tech to relationships. Barb understands and looks for change, making her uniquely able to identify future possibilities and current options. With over 13 years in business and over 30 years in high-tech, Barb has amassed a large circle of experts she calls friends. She knows where to go and who may be your next stop on your growth curve.
Personal Strategic Advisor
Barb specializes in working with the business owner of small corporations, having one to 25 employees, in a strategic advisory relationship focused on business growth and CEO development.