One way to create trust in your business relationships is to help someone. You don’t have to be face-to-face with them or even in their community. If you have ever shared something online to help someone sell tickets, raise money, or get a job then you are doing this.
This is so important when you are using social media to build a business. If you want people to follow what you are doing and saying it cannot be a ‘sell’ all the time. In fact the consensus I have heard is the old 80/20 rule, where 80 percent of your time is spent giving and the other 20% is informing.
What a great way to start a long weekend with the feeling of giving a gift to help others become more successful. Try it out and you will start seeing more people following you and interacting with your content.