I was at a book signing at a business and trade show recently. While I was chatting with people Mr. Bob Tracz came up and asked if he could give me a 60 second video, professionally edited for my business. I said yes of course.
So here is my take-away from this encounter.
- Bob wanted to meet more potential clients and be able to show them the quality of his work
- Bob wanted to give them more than a brochure or business card
- Bob had time to market his business
- Bob only had to invest his time and talent
- Bob knew he could deliver
- Bob gave each person he talked to a 60 second video
- Each video was posted to YouTube to be used in social media marketing
- Each person received a quality video they could use for their business
- Each person got to see the value of Bob’s service
- Bob now has more credibility and a larger reach because of people like me talking about his business
If you want to reach out to your potential clients in a bigger way then think about what you have to give them. Make it free or very affordable and make it valuable to them.
Here is the video and a big “Thank you” to Bob Tracz for the opportunity.
P.S. Not bad with no scripting and no cutting. 🙂
What have you tried that got you immediate credibility and more clients?