Monthly Expert Calls – Next Guest
- See the Power of Leadership page for details on getting these calls for FREE OR check the BLITZ e-zine for details.
CEO Elite Introduction Dinner (Call for details)
Call the office for details on hosting an introductory dinner in your area or to join an existing peer council. (705.719.5661)
- These are dinners that will introduce you to a CEO Elite peer council and it’s members
- CEO Elite peer council members:
- Are a business owner or the key decision maker in the business
- Have Been in business for more than 3 years,
- Have a successful business grossing more than $250,000 / year
- Can make strategic decisions for the businesses growth
- Must be on a path to a million or multi-million dollar business.
- You will be introduced to:
- The key secret to wealth and success in business
- A process that brings opportunities into business
- A personal evolution to becoming part of the elite 10% business owners
- A way to surround yourself with people who are also searching, implementing and doing what your are doing and increasing your ability to succeed by up to 95%1.
“It cannot be had at any price by those who are not intentionally searching for it.” Napolean Hill – Think and Grow Rich
1 Dr. McClelland, a social psychologist from Harvard, says, “Your ‘reference group’ determines 95% of your success or failure in life”.
VIP Day Plus 30 – Call for next dates (max. 5 spots available)
- For entrepreneurs really wanting to make a change and get to that next level
- Get unstuck from the feeling of never being able to move forward in your business
- Find out what you need in your plan to actually be a bigger business – like:
- Open up a bigger market
- Become more highly niched to increase closing ratios
- Discover a new stream of sales
- Find out how to create packages that really sell
- Increase your pricing to match your value
- Create business systems that help you and your employees run more efficiently
- Discover where you are losing money and how to stop the drain
- Application Required.
Business Development for Realtors (Sept 2015)
- call for details
Business Strategies for Professional Organizers (Oct 23, 2015)
Past Appearances & Recordings
Guest on Victory Circles Radio – ON Demand – TOPIC – “Doing Everything Yourself Leads to Failure”
Speaker at Laura Gisborne’s Passion, Purpose & Profits Conference in Scottsdale Arizona
Interviewed by Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha and Tryna Giordano Cooper on What’s Up – Our TOPIC was on Significance. (starting at 29 minutes)
Million Dollar Mindset Podcast with Marla Tabaka – Effective Operations to Grow Business
Interviewed by Lana McAra on The Prospect Profiler
Get Ready with Betty with Sharon McRill – Hosting a Successful Business Event
Social Buzz Club guest blogger and interviewed by Laura Rubinstein – Doing Everything Yourself Leads to Failure
TV Interview with Cindy Ashton on Speaker Stardom.